Friday, April 8, 2022

Bergrin Rule 33 Denied and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals

On April 6, 2022 Paul Bergrin's Motion for a New Trial (Rule 33) was denied by the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. Of course I am disappointed to say the least. I have a lot to say, but will wait a few days. I'm posting the link to the Opinion so that you could read it if you're unable to find it elsewhere. Media usually just summarizes and this should be read in its entirety.


I am also posting a link to William Baskerville's denial on his Motion to Vacate {2255), which was issued in late August 2021. I have much to say about this as well, but didn't because of Rakeem Baskerville's death in BOP. I will offer my thoughts when I update this post in a few days.


Bergrin Rule 33 Appeal April 6 2022 

Bergrin Rule 33 Judgment April 6 2022 

 

Baskerville Appeal Ruling August 13 2021 

Baskerville Appeal Judgment August 13 2021 

 

See you soon!

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicky good too hear from you but do know the files you posted won't open ???

Vicky Gallas said...

There was an issue, but it works for me now. I've been tinkering with it. Please let me know if you still have a problem. Sorry, your comment went to my spam folder and just now saw it.

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry to hear his appeal got denied. Please tell him Gary from MDC said hello.

Unknown said...

Rest in Peace Ronald Bergrin (Paul Bergrin's cousin) who was tortured to death at the Abu Ghraib Federal Detention Center in Miami Florida (for conducting First Amendment protests in support of his cousin).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3bqy155pq4

(additional evidence in the video description on youtube).